t: 01823 352210
Conflict Resolution Skills Training
Training for the business community is delivered through a panel of experienced practicing mediators. Organisational requirements can be met by specifically designed training packages or from our range of tried and tested programmes.
Teams not working effectively have benefited from the experience of working with a neutral facilitator and looking at the issues facing them as a group. This programme is specifically designed around the particular requirements of the organisation.
Popular workshops include:
Introduction to Mediation
A participative day for organisations with customer facing staff. Workshop aims to develop:
- An understanding of different conflict strategies;
- How to use active communication to break barriers;
- Tactics for dealing with difficult behaviour;
- Skills to manage emotions;
- Understanding of the principles of mediation and their application.
Dealing with conflict
A practical participative fun day, suitable for any group / organisation, wishing to improve communication when dealing with conflict.
Workshop aims to develop:
- Awareness of our own particular communication style and its impact upon others;
- Practical strategies for reducing conflict;
- Key communication skills;
- How not to become part of the problem.
- Download program (2)
Downloaded programmes can be delivered in modular form or stand alone 4 hour segments.
The training of mediation skills has many applications. We are able to offer a consultancy regarding the reduction of conflict wherever it is found.